There's Nothing to Say

I ran out of things to say. There's not much happening but somehow I miscounted and so I'm missing a blog post. Since it's the week of Parkland finals and 2 weeks before Uni finals, now's the perfect time to complain about the homework I've procrastinated. 

For Parkland, I have 3 chapters of reading due + final exam due on Sunday, then another 3-5 page research paper kind of thing to assess the economic situation of a region due Tuesday. I've done about 0.07% of one of the three chapters, meaning I'm in ✨ extremely bad shape ✨ for Sunday. I had a semester that was like this the whole way through, and I don't know how I managed it. 

Also I got my braces tightened/moved around, so I'm extremely annoyed and in pain. It's like when you try to have a discussion with someone but there's a juicy mosquito bite on your calf and your fingers are squishy and without nails. There's a baseline impatience whenever I have my rubber bands in. Pain makes me toxic lol :')

I seem to have a surprisingly large amount of work due for Uni finals. In my Uni career so far, I've escaped relatively unscathed and with very minimal finals. This time, though, there are some legitimately precarious classes with significant finals. Send a lil Jesus guys 

The good news is that my iced drink phase is holding. I've been freezing ice in little sticks on the bottoms of ziplock bags. I really need to buy a legitimate ice cube tray but until I have more than $3.19 in my bank account I will be doing this. Anyway, this morning, I made 2 mediocre drinks. One was a passionfruit drink which is usually quite nice, but this time I got ambitious and added cut up lychee jelly. It had the texture of what I imagine red jellyfish do (iykyk) and overall gave me the ick. For my coffee, I made the espresso before realizing I had no milk, so I tried to make some with almond butter and water like the Insta girlies do, but it just tasted imbalanced and ambiguous. 

Okay thanks for reading guys, good luck on finals :)







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking Cycles with Julia (Huzzah)

We Stan Phoebe (and Similar Siblings)

✨✨ more bad parenting ✨✨