Nails are Cool

Hi guys!

I'm going through a major nail phase. Been trying some nail art and stuff whenever I have time, so I figured since this week is all about images, it's time to share :D Let's go through my camera roll together.

I saw a rich asian student in the campus target wear comme des garcons converse and I suddenly need them in my life. Since I have (quite literally, unfortunately) $1.19 in my bank account right now, I did my nails instead. If you zoom in on the tiny white dot on my pinky it's another heart yay



My friends sent me the inspo for this one on Instagram, so I tried it a few days later when I had time. I had a version before this with red 4th and 5th fingers and it looked better, but I don't have any pictures of it. This version was actually just so I could practice putting on the white polish. It's just a tad too sheer and streaky to do a single coat, but the brush also catches and scrapes the bottom layers of polish if you try to layer coats too quickly. I think I did ok this time, it's very smooth :)


My family had people over for Thanksgiving and I did the guests' nails. My best set was actually on the dude who was letting me do it ironically. Here's a pretty bad picture of a Christmas themed one:



I actually forgot I did this one, but here's a bunch of fruits. The lemon one says lime because 1) 2AM me thought it was the peak of humor and 2) e is hard to paint and somehow I didn't realize lime also has an e in it.


In hindsight I did pretty well with these honestly. I was testing out some new colors I got and did a rabbit-themed hand (pinky is a tail 0_0). You can't see it very well on camera, but there's a slight difference between the black and dark green.


Here's a bear and pig combo from before I got nail art brushes. Relatively speaking, I kind of slayed. I'd be interested to see what a redo of this would look like using brushes.


I also did these before getting nail art brushes. Later that week, I repeated this same mani on my friends with MUCH better results. Color scheme was cute though.



Here are a couple using stickers instead of brushes. I bought a pack of bear stickers and went ham. You can't see clearly, but the thumb was a bear tucked into a brown blanket with a moon:

 


I didn't really like the color of this one but the stickers were cute. Would've looked better on a clear base.



Okay that's it! Let me know if you guys have any nail art ideas :)


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking Cycles with Julia (Huzzah)

We Stan Phoebe (and Similar Siblings)

✨✨ more bad parenting ✨✨