Not Discord Anymore lol

Hello, loyal followers of Jojo’s blog. Unfortunately, nothing particularly interesting happened on Discord this week. Shawn from my class heard about my predicament and sent the following message:


This was in reference to one of YMCA guy’s texts. He was taunting me and trying to feed me fake texts to include in the blogs.

Readers, be careful. We live in a simulation. However, I would never lie to you (wink wink).

On another note, since nobody else fed me fake content, I’m going to talk about Grey’s Anatomy because that’s the most eventful thing that’s happened in Jojo’s life this week.

For a bit of context, I’ve finished the whole show and am completely caught up except for last night’s episode (19 seasons, by the way. Absolutely insane.). But for many seasons now, I’ve been excessively annoyed by the characters on that show. Let’s go through a few of them and why they bother me.



First up is Dr. Teddy Altman. Now I understand that this is a TV show, which is why I’ll excuse her for the cheating and generally being an asshole who victimizes herself. But what I truly can’t STAND is her crying at everything. Like why are you the one crying? Your victim isn’t even crying, they’re comforting you. Stop crying??????!!!

So I guess I didn’t excuse her after all lol.



Owen Hunt is a doctor, now married to Teddy in this new season. GOD I HATE HIM. Honestly, he didn’t even do much wrong until he gave illegal life-ending drugs to veterans whose states didn’t allow death with dignity. But the way this man enunciates is so incredibly annoying. When I need to listen to his endless monologues to his wife, with him punctuating every random 4 words with an unwarranted pause just for ✨emphasis✨, those are the times I know true hell. He also over-explains everything so much that I forget it’s just bad writing and start to hate the character for mansplaining everything. I honest to God hope they kill off his character soon because I can’t take it anymore.

He also kisses his wife like a dead fish.



Kai’s face is stuck in a perpetual smolder. To be fair, if I had the jawline of God himself, I would probably smolder too. But this person never unclenches their mouth to the extent that I get vicarious jaw pain after about 7 minutes of screen time. Also, they speak completely monotonously. I’m not sure if it’s a side effect of the smolder or if they just make a habit of speaking like David Attenborough but less interesting, wobbly pitched, and high on 20 different psychedelics. Somebody take one for the team and give this person passion and joy in their life so they can speak less dead.

And that’s a wrap! I should probably stop watching this show based on the notable increase in blood pressure as I was writing this post. Sometimes it’s the smallest things that set you off, and after 19 seasons of this, I’m on the verge of psychological collapse.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking Cycles with Julia (Huzzah)

We Stan Phoebe (and Similar Siblings)

✨✨ more bad parenting ✨✨