Week 0 (not really)

 Guess who just realized they were supposed to have a Week 0 post! Me! :)))))))

My original intention was to reflect on each week in Discord, using different formats of conversation on the app to gauge how good each week was. There's more explanation on my Week 1 post. However, I very quickly realized that there wasn't nearly enough interesting activity on Discord. I would have to deliberately sabotage every relationship in my life if I wanted to have enough material.

Instead, I've been using this as a space to write about whatever life updates I have. Whatever I happen to think a lot about that week, I write about. Okay bye and read along! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking Cycles with Julia (Huzzah)

We Stan Phoebe (and Similar Siblings)

✨✨ more bad parenting ✨✨